Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Medway in recruiting for an experienced and Hospital Social Worker to join their IDT Team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To contribute to the delivery of highly effective Adult's Services in an efficient manner; taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker’s experience.
- The post holder will adhere to and uphold the codes of conduct set out by Medway Council, the HCPC and The College of Social Work.
- To work with vulnerable adults and families/carers to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the vulnerable remain paramount.
- To assess, plan and use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure all adults are given the opportunity to maximise and maintain their independence.
- To work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
- To co-ordinate, and take a lead role in, multi-professional/agency core groups and other professional meetings.
- To be competent in all areas of the Skills and Competency framework for Social Workers.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk