MUST have Qualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
3 years+ PQE
Cambridgeshire County Council are currently recruiting for a number of Senior Social Worker / Social Worker positions within their Children’s Services Team based at Babbage House, Cambridge, covering Cambridge City.
The positions are for Child Protection trained Social Workers with proven experience in Court Work and permanency planning for children. This would particularly suit those looking to contribute to positive life changes for children.
The service use a positive systemic social care practice providing access to clinicians and various in-house tools and enable children to be at the centre of any planning from assessment through to adoption.
The units undertake weekly meetings within a friendly and supportive team, including a Unit Coordinator within a well structured environment.
• Normal case load 20
• On-site car parking provided
• Flexible start / finish times to work around travel
• Condensed Working Week available
• Training Opportunities – including IT workshops
• Access to training for locums within paid work time
• Unit approach / Unit meetings for all-round involvement on cases
• Unit coordinators – provide business support, arrange visits and book meetings