Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Bedfordshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified DoLS Practitioner.
To assist in the development, co-ordination and maintenance of all arrangements relating to Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS), to help ensure a high standard of service delivery that promotes the best interests of individuals in a proportionate way.
Fundamental to fulfilling the responsibilities of this post is the ability to respond positively and successfully to the ever changing pressures and nature of DoLS created through case law, providing professional support to staff, professionals, adults, carers and families across the Borough.
In depth post qualification experience of working with vulnerable adults in a social care and health setting, including:
- Experience working in complex and high risk situations, making autonomous decisions
- Experience as a practising Best Interest Assessor, authorising assessments
- Experience of partnership and inter-agency working and chairing complex inter-agency meetings
- Experience of producing reports and maintaining records to a high standard
- Experience of staff and/or student supervision, coaching/mentoring including practice teaching
- Experience of completing safeguarding investigations to a high standard within the multi-agency arena
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk