Evergood Associates currently have two new locum positions for band 7 Pharmacists. My client is one of the largest NHS trusts in England and requires two locum Pharmacist to work within a large very well know hospital.
The band 7 Pharmacist will be required to undertake clinical duties. Depending on clinical experience you may well be on the wards all day. Alternatively you will be out on the wards in the mornings and in the dispensary for a few hours in the afternoon.
Both role are due to start ASAP and will remain ongoing, I generally believe this could be a very long term role for the successful Pharmacists. Monday to Friday full time.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Must have good clinical hospital experience
- Available full time/ongoing
- Excellent hourly rate
- flexible working
- receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- weekly pay
- first to hear about new vacancies
- no registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl.