You will be working out of the Liverpool Hub, our client is looking for Band 5 RGN’s who have the experience, knowledge and skills to work within a community environment.
The candidate must be able:
- To move equipment and assist patients to move around
- Have fine motor skills
- Drawing up injections / setting up syringe drivers
- Wound care and dressings
- Male and Female Catheterisation
- Ability to travel across trust sites
- Ability to work in confined and complex environments
- Candidates must have a valid driving license and have their own transport.
- Guaranteed 30 to 37.5 hours per week, overtime is available.
As a community/district nurse you will be required to utilize your skills and knowledge as you will be dealing with a variety of patients. You will focus on the provision of high quality, safe and effective care in a community setting.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team.
ASAP - minimum of 3 months
For more information please contact Adam on 01992 513777 (Option 6) or by email Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org