This is a contract position consisting of day shifts, you have the flexibility to work short or long days, along with weekends.
Daily duties will include dressings, injections, health advice and checks, and supporting the Nursing team.
- A driver’s licence is essential as some of the hospitals within the trust are not accessible via public transport.
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience.
- NVQ Level 3 desired. Level 2 necessary.
- All mandatory training (Basic Life Support and Manual Handling etc.)
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation.
For more details please contact Sam on 01992 513 777 followed by option 6 for Nursing or email Sam.Roberts@evergoodassociates.co.uk