Evergood Associates currently have a new position for a locum Pharmacist. My client is a large NHS trust that requires a locum to start ASAP.
The role will be based in the aseptic unit undertaking general day to day aseptic duties. Fulltime, Monday to Friday, starting ASAP for a minimum of three months.
The successful locum MUST HAVE aseptic and chemotherapy experience.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous hospital experience
- Available full time/ongoing
- Aseptic experience
- Chemotherapy experience
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
ASAP - Minimum of 3 months with view to extend
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email:Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk