Evergood Associates currently have a new locum positions for a band 8a Pharmacist. My client is one of the biggest NHS trusts in England and requires a locum Pharmacist to work within a large district hospital. The hospital itself is well known all over the country and would look good on any locums CV.
The role is due to start ASAP for a minimum of three months with the view to extend, I generally believe this could be a very long term role for the successful Pharmacists. Monday to Friday full time.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- 1 year clinical experience
- Available full time/ongoing
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
ASAP - Ongoing
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email: Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk