Evergood Associates currently have an exciting new position for a NVQ 2 or 3 Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician within a GP Surgery. The role will be based in a busy dispensary with a very small friendly Pharmacy team undertaking general day to day dispensary duties. My client requires a Dispenser from odd days to fulltime. Depending on your availability we can work around you as my client is extremely flexible.
I can’t imagine this role remaining available for a great deal of time, if this role sounds like something of an interest to yourself or someone you may know please do let me know as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Minimum qualification NVQ2 in Pharmacy
- Ideally have previous practice experience – not essential as training can be provided
- Driving licence & own transport required due to location
- Training can be provided
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
ASAP – Odd days & Fulltime available
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email:Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk