Evergood Associates have had a new position become available this morning for a Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician.
I am currently working with a small but busy traditional general practice based in Essex. My client requires an NVQ 2 Dispenser or NVQ 3 Technician to work with their busy Pharmacy team.
The role is due to start ASAP and will be ongoing.
This could be a very long term position for the successful applicant. To start with the locum is required 28 hours a week and then from the end of the month there will be a requirement for up to 52 hours a week.
I can imagine this role will be quite popular therefore if this sounds like something of an interest to yourself please contact me at your earliest convenience to avoid any disappointment.
- Minimum of NVQ 2 qualification
- Systmone experience
- Fully insured to work within a surgery
- Previous experience of working within a GP Surgery – not essential
- In date DBS
- Excellent hourly rate/
- flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl Taylor on 01992 513 777 or email Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk.