Evergood Associates currently have an exciting new position for a Pharmacy Technician or Dispenser within a GP out of hours service. My client requires a cover for two or three days a week and these can be any days of your choice between Monday to Friday, hours will be 9am to 5pm. They are ideally looking for someone to start ASAP for a minimum of two months with the view to extend.
I can’t imagine this role remaining available for a great deal of time, if this role sounds like something of an interest to yourself or someone you may know please do let me know as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Qualified NVQ 3 Pharmacy Technician or NVQ 2 Dispenser
- Ideally have previous practice experience – not essential as training can be provided
- Available for regular two or three days a week ongoing
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
ASAP - Ongoing
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email:Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk