Evergood Associates currently have an exciting new opportunity for Prescribing Pharmacists within a GP Surgery. My client requires prescribing Pharmacists for ad hoc roles along with advanced bookings.
No previous experience is required as they are happy to help train although you will need to be a qualified prescribing Pharmacist. My client uses System 1 and experience on this system is desired however training can be provided.
I am expecting dates to become available over the next week or two, if this sounds like something of an interest to yourself please contact me right away so we can get everything in place and ensure you don’t miss out!.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Qualified Prescriber
- Available at short notice
- In Date DBS System 1 experience (Not essential)
- Ideally have previous practice experience – not essential as training can be provided
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
ASAP - Ongoing
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email: Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk