The role is due to start on the 1st August for a minimum of three month with the view to extend. Monday to Friday full time.
Accommodation is available if required.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Post graduate clinical diploma
- Up to date annual information governance training
- Experience of working within a medicines management team
- Available for the whole duration of booking
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
1st August - 3 months with the view to extend
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email:Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk