Evergood Associates are currently supporting our client based in Yorkshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Occupational Therapist Lead.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist Lead who is energetic, resilient and inspiring in their working practice.
The successful candidate will carry out a range of social care tasks at a lead practitioner competence level including:
· Undertaking day to day team management tasks.
· Assist team manager in effective strategic development of the team
· Prioritising case loads and allocating urgent cases.
· Regular formal and informal supervision of OTs and OTAs
· Carry a small but complex case load to provide aids and adaptations and moving and handling.
The successful candidate should be a qualified Occupational therapist registered with HCPC with a working knowledge of Adult Social Care Disability Facility Grants, Aids and Adaptations, Housing Solutions and Moving and Handling.
The East Riding is a large geographical area and the Disability Resource Team is split across 3 sites, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has a car and is able to drive is able to travel across the East Riding in order to fulfil this role.
For more information please contact Sophie on 01992 513777 (Option 7) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk