Evergood Associates have a rare part-time locum role for a band 7 locum Pharmacist. My client is a large acute hospital that require a locum Pharmacist from Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm. The successful Pharmacist will be providing ward cover to the surgical wards. Previous ward experience is essential.
Full time Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm. Due to start in December on an ongoing basis.
If you are unavailable for this role but happen to know a friend, colleague or family member who could potentially be interested please do get in touch as Evergood Associates offer an excellent referral scheme.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Must have clinical experience
- Available Monday to Friday - 9am to 1pm
- Excellent hourly rate
- Flexible working
- Receive a professional but personal service with a one to one specialist consultant
- Weekly pay
- First to hear about new vacancies
- No registration, CV or DBS fees
- Free online training offered
December 2016 - Ongoing
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Carl on 01992 513777 (option 7) or by email Carl.Taylor@evergoodassociates.co.uk