Evergood are currently supporting our client based in Staffordshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Physiotherapist.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to patients, assessing and treating own caseload of patients, maintaining associated records.
- To participate in the senior outpatient specialities rotational scheme which involves working in a range of clinical settings as determined by the needs of the physiotherapy service.
- As an experienced practitioner to work without direct supervision, but with the support of a senior Physiotherapist, and to also supervise more junior staff and assistants. To deputise as is required within the physiotherapy team.
- To perform specialised physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological condition, to provide a working diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service or a particular patient type, working without direct supervision. Supervision takes the form of regular formal training and clinical reasoning sessions, peer review, case conferences. Access to advice and support from a senior physiotherapist is available if required, clinical work is not routinely evaluated.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Undertake evidence-based audit and research projects to further own and teams clinical practice. Make recommendations to clinical lead for changes in practice of the team. To lead the implementation of specific changes to practice, or contribute to service protocols.
For more information please contact Sophie on 01992 513777 (Option 7) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk