To work in the Rehab at Home service .This is a multidisciplinary orthopaedic supported discharge service consisting of OT, Physio and therapy assistants .The team works with elective and trauma patients to facilitate discharge from hospital and continue rehab in the community.
- Degree in Physiotherapy –registration with the HCPC
- Have a car ,so that you can travel between patient homes and carry and issue items of equipment as required
- You must be organised ,adaptable ,and flexible ,able to problem solve and risk assess effectively.
- You must have good IT skills and be able to manage and prioritise your own caseload .
- You must be able to demonstrate autonomous learning and reflective practice
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service £150 recommend a friend scheme.
Temporary – block booking
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk