Northamptonshire County Council are looking for 2 x Practice Managers to join the Permanence Team based in Tiffield.
- 2 years (3 preferably)post qualifying experience
- Experience of working in LAC, Qualified SW Car drive and has own car
- Good assessment skills
- Experience of working in LAC, Experience of Court work
- Writing CPR’s
- Knowledge of the Permanence Processes
- Understanding of Identity, Attachment, Trauma resulting from neglect and abuse
- Direct work with child – including an understanding of the importance of life story work
- QSW with LAC experience Knowledge of the Permanence Processes Previous experience of supervising others
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure.
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport.
For more information please contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk