Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in West London in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Principal Social Worker to join their Looked After Children.
- The role of the Principal Social Worker is to undertake work with the most complex and challenging cases within the chosen service area, providing a high quality service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in the emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To record all work using the Departments’ client record system (Frameworki)
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department’s priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within Management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To contribute to policy and procedure development.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk