Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Norfolk in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join their Assessment Team.
- To manage a caseload of complex cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations.
- To carry out high quality assessments and use child centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and secure the best outcomes for children and young people.
- To strengthen the relationships between children, young people and families wherever possible and appropriate.
- To ensure children and young people are adequately protected in line with the LSCB and departmental policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk