Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Essex in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join their Increasing Independence Team.
**Determined that the off-payroll working rules will not apply to this assignment.**
Primarily to facilitate and support people to undertake person centred, asset focussed assessments and reviews. This work is outcome focussed and driven by the principles of the Care Act. This approach will help each person to reach their potential and connection to the networks and community around them.
- To best ensure people with a disability as tenants in their own home have a full and valued life in the community determined by their strengths, needs and interests.
- To encourage a model of self-determination where choice is integral and opportunities maximised.
The Increasing Independence Team has two main work streams:
- Supporting individuals to move from Residential care to Supported Living as tenants. As explained above ensuring this support maximises independence and enables each person to develop.
- Reviewing and rationalising collective and individual programmes in Supported Housing, again maximising opportunities for growth and increased independence.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk