The task of Social Workers with the Children’s Division will include all of the following:
- To work closely with children and their families
- To provide support and protection of children in need and as risk
- To promote the welfare of children in need and children looked after
- To complete assessments and review services in line with agreed policy and guidance
- To assess and develop appropriate resources (human and others) which enable proper care and support of children in need and children looked after.
- Specifically seeking a social worker (children's) with minimum experience of 2 years post qualifying.
- MUST have LAC / Children Looked After experience.
For more information please contact Sophie on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk