QSW – LAC Team
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people.
- To provide high quality, professional casework service which meets desired outcomes to all Children & Family service users in the most complex family situations.
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so and for those children whom are looked after to promote their welfare and help improve their life chances and outcomes.
- To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
- Experience of working with children and families within statutory, independent or third sector Experience of direct work with children and young people
- Knowledge required to recognise and evaluate risk to children and assess possible measure to reduce that risk
- Knowledge of legislation and statutory guidance relevant to working in children’s services
- Knowledge of key child care and child protection research and assessment frameworks
- Some knowledge of vision and priorities of the council and how this post contributes to their achievement
- Some awareness of legislation relating to Data Protection and Freedom of Information
For more information please contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk