Evergood Associates are currently supporting our client based in Berkshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to act as a Project Manager for the Adults Safeguarding service.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Adult Social Care. You will spend approximately 6 weeks in each of 3 separate service areas.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Reviewing quality assurance mechanisms within each service area
- Shadow managers and staff offering advice and support as required
- Review tools regarding the measurement of quality and risk including paperwork/ IT systems
- Review inter-agency links & Identify gaps
- Write a report outlining your findings and recommendations for action
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Mark Thompson on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk