Qualified Social Worker – Adults Hospital Team
- You will assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
- You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- You will be working in one of a number of settings: Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities or Hospital.
- You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
- The safeguarding of adults is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
- You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice.
- You will have completed post qualifying training, and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
- You will contribute to service development and project management
You need to have:
- A qualification in social work i.e. Dipsw, MSc, CQSW, and CSS.
- Registration with the HCPC as a social worker.
- Substantial experience as a qualified social worker.
- Knowledge of Adult Social Care eligibility criteria
- Excellent assessment skills.
- A thorough understanding of adult safeguarding legislation and have attended safeguarding training.
- A full understanding of, and commitment to, embedding personalisation in all aspects of social care.
- The ability to cope with a case workload efficiently and effectively.
- Good evidence based recording skills, as your evidence maybe required to be used in court.
- The skills of a good communicator with an ability to deal with conflict.
- The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities
- Experience of the supervisory role.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
For more information please contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk