Cambridgeshire County Council are looking for an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to join their team covering both South Cambridge & the Fenland area.
Cambridgeshire County Council are looking to appoint a locum; experienced Approved Mental health professionals (AMHP’s) to work with in Cambridge and Peterborough Foundation Trust as part of our integrated Mental health service for 3 months.
- QSW with strong experience within Mental Health Must be an Approved Mental health professional (AMHP’s)
- Personal Attributes - Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- The Successful candidates will cover Cambridgeshire as a whole county working within the existing AMHP teams to provide a high quality service to those in mental health crisis requiring a Mental Health Act assessment.
- The successful candidate must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
- The successful candidate must be able to travel independently to ensure we are able to access both urban and more rural locations.
ASAP - The role is Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
For more information please contact Mark on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk