Hertfordshire County Council are seeking an experienced Social Worker To safeguard and promote the welfare of children, young people and support their families and carers by working with cases appropriate to your assessed experience, skills and knowledge. Based at Farnham House.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To assess the needs and circumstances of potential Service Users
- To plan, carry out review and evaluate social work practice with them and other professionals
- To support them to represent their needs views and circumstances
- To manage risk to children, young people, families, carers, self and others
- To manage and be accountable with supervision and support for your own social work practice.
- You will be a qualified and Health & Professions Care Council (HCPC) registered Social Worker whose main aim in the role is to support adults who are at immediate or substantial risk.
- You will be confident using computer systems to organise and record information clearly and accurately, you will be comfortable using your own initiative as well as working as part of a team maintaining confidentially
For more information please contact Sophie on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk