The Adult First Response and Self-Directed Support are undergoing change and it is an exciting time to be a locum.
The teams are very busy preparing for integration and reshaping the work that is undertaken at the Front Line of Isle of Wight Adult Social Care.
The work can be pressurised and there is a high turnover.
However the team is friendly and supportive and willing to assist new members with inductions.
• Clear experience and operational knowledge of managing work load in a busy and pressurised front line team
• Be able to follow a transformation plan and offer positive support to the team through this
• To be able to accommodate change and lead a team in challenging circumstances
• To have a breadth of knowledge and experience in supervising and supporting complex case work
• Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
• Be able to offer clear and concise direction for team members about the above legal frameworks/guidance
• To demonstrate person centred working
• To demonstrate safe working practices and Risk Management but not be adverse to risk
• To be able to understand the importance of data collection and interpret this
• To be able to quality assure work flow to a high standard and positively challenge things that need to be improved with member of staff or teams
- ? HCPC Registered,
- Previous adult social worker experience
Please contact Amy Maher on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or Amy.firstname.lastname@example.org.