This role involves assessing the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
You will be working with people who have complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and Sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities. Also:
You will assess the needs of vulnerable adults and their carer's, and identifying creative and personalised ways to provide support.
You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in one of a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
You will be working in one of a number of settings: Triage, Initial Assessment and Safeguarding; Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities; Hospital; Continuing Health Care, Community Team for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
The safeguarding of adults is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice.
You will be assessing people for Continuing Health Care.
You will be assessing people under the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
1. A qualification in social work i.e. Dipsw, MSc, CQSW, and CSS.
2. Registration with the HCPC as a social worker.
3. Experience as a qualified social worker.
4. Knowledge of Adult Social Care eligibility criteria.
5. Excellent assessment skills.
6. A thorough understanding of adult safeguarding legislation and have attended safeguarding training.
7. A full understanding of, and commitment to, embedding personalisation in all aspects of social care.
8. The ability to cope with a case workload efficiently and effectively.
9. Good evidence based recording skills, as your evidence maybe required to be used in court.
10. The skills of a good communicator with an ability to deal with conflict.
11. The ability to work on your own initiative, organise your own work load and work under pressure in response to competing demands and changing priorities.
12. Experience of working in a in a multi-disciplinary environment.
13. Demonstrable IT skills.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK.
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- £150 recommend a friend scheme.
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call the Social Care Team on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to SocialCare@evergoodassociates.co.uk