Social Worker needed for out of borough Hospital Team to support discharge planning with Richmond Residents.
The candidate would ideally have experience within the Hospital discharge field. SW will need to implement packages of care that are proportionate to the client’s needs in a timely fashion to avoid any delayed transfer of care. The Richmond Response and Rehabilitation Team is an integrated and so the therapists try to avoid hospital admission and work alongside the SWs to meet their desired goals.
- Qualified Social Worker and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- At least 2 years post qualified experience.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK.
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- £150 recommend a friend scheme.
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call the Social Care Team on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to SocialCare@evergoodassociates.co.uk