Evergood Associates are looking for a Qualified Social Worker – LAC Team
- The candidate would ideally be an experience social worked with LAC team and/or leaving care experienced, and have an affinity for working with teenagers.
- The role required statutory LAC work under the leave care act.
- Responsibility for completing pathway plan assessments, attending LAC reviews, dealing with complex cases, carrying out risk assessments, planning accommodation, able to think on their feet and cope with crisis in a calm caring way.
- Ideally have good working knowledge of Suffolk services and geography.
- Be committed to stay with the team for the length of the post until it is filled by permanent staff. Be organised and be able to cope with a pressured environment.
- Based in Bury St Edmunds the post required a lot of driving and working independently.
- Also a small team there will be a weekly duty responsibility.
- Experience of using care first would be very beneficial.
For more information please contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk