Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Essex in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join their Older Persons Mental Health Team.
- To undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
- Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings.
- Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion.
- Working with communities, individuals and families to promote their personal strengths.
The role reports directly to an Operational Team Manager and will be a member of a small team (10- 15 FTE) of Social workers and Occupational Therapists. Teams are aligned to GP clusters/Districts and focused on one of the following areas- working age adults, older people, or older adult mental health in addition there are hospital assessment teams co-located with NHS colleagues and a number of specialist teams with countywide remits.
The post holder is responsible for working with individuals who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity, for example, working with people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities or diminished capacity and working with communities, families and individuals social workers maximise or promote personal strengths, social networks and resources.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk