Northamptonshire County Council (NCC) are looking for a Social Workers to join the Permanence Team based in Tiffield.
NCC are looking for very skilled and committed social workers to be part of forming this new service within NCC.
It is essential that candidates have experience of being case responsible for children and achieving permanence for them, completing Child Permanence reports, matching children with adoptive parents (as the child’s SW not adoption SW) and ideally experience of proceedings. All of the children coming to the Permanence Teams have plans of adoption not long term fostering.
The suitable candidates will need to have strong experience in the following areas:
- Adoption and ideally LAC Court proceedings
- Matching panels
- Matching needs
- CPR - Child Permanency Reports
- Strong adoption experience is essential for this role
- LAC experience would also be ideal
- QSW with Adoption experience - understand Adoption/Permanence process
- CPR experience "Matching" experience LAC experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace Keen interest in being part of this new team at NCC!
- Must be a car driver with access to own transport
For more information please contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk