Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Central London in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join their Recovery and Rehabilitation Team (M/H).
- Work in a multi-disciplinary mental health team alongside colleagues employed by the NHS and other agencies.
- Managing a caseload of service users suffering from mental illness or dementia.
- Provide a range of interventions either directly or through others to address service users mental health needs.
- The post holder will work with service users to promote independent living in the community and to support their social inclusion.
- Approved social work qualification and registration
- Qualification as an Approved Mental Health Professional or willingness to undertake training to become an Approved Mental Health Professional A/I E3
- Considerable experience of mental health work in a community setting
- Ability to carry out duties within the Council’s equal opportunity and diversity policies
- Ability to consult with mental health service users, and to be proactive in implementing the department’s participation strategy
- Knowledge of relevant social care and mental health legislation, national standards, policy and practice and current issues in safeguarding and the provision of services for people with psychosis
- Proven ability to liaise effectively with partner agencies, independent sector and voluntary providers in Islington in providing social work assessments and care management services to people with psychosis
- Proven ability to make assessments of people with psychosis incorporating multidisciplinary input into assessments and formulating multi-agency plans
- Demonstrable ability to undertake safeguarding investigations, initial and core assessments within timescales and co-ordinate agreed plans, with support and supervision
- Demonstrable ability to undertake effective care planning for people with psychosis within a recovery model
- Demonstrable ability to provide clear and accurate case recording on the RiO database within timescales including reviews, care planning, case notes
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk