Our Safeguarding and Care Planning Teams work with children and young people who are subject to Child in Need Plans, Child Protection Plans or subject to Care Proceedings. Our teams work closely with a range of community based services; our Family Nurse Practitioner Project, our Children’s Centres and the Northamptonshire Multi-systemic Therapy Project in assessing and supporting children, young people and their families.
It’s an exciting time to join this part of the service as we implement the Single Assessment and work closely with CAFCASS and the Family Justice Board to improve our timescales for the PLO and consider a range of other opportunities e.g. CAFCASS Plus and the Family Drug and Alcohol Courts.
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sound experience of safeguarding and care proceedings essential
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate assessment tools and research
- Experience of child Protection, Care planning and Court work.
- Professional Social Work Qualification i.e. CQSW, CSS, Dip SW, BA ( Hons ) in Social Work
- Person Specification - 2 years PQE Strong safeguarding experience
- Strong care proceedings experience - Experience with court work
- Personal Attributes - Ability to work at a fast pace
For more information please contact Mark on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk