Evergood Associates are currently supporting our client based in Northamptonshire in recruiting Qualified and experienced Social Workers across the borough to join their Safeguarding & Care Planning Teams.
The Safeguarding and Care Planning Teams work with children and young people who are subject to Child in Need Plans, Child Protection Plans or subject to Care Proceedings. Our teams work closely with a range of community based services; our Family Nurse Practitioner Project, our Children’s Centres and the Northamptonshire Multi-systemic Therapy Project in assessing and supporting children, young people and their families.
It’s an exciting time to join this part of the service as we implement the Single Assessment and work closely with CAFCASS and the Family Justice Board to improve our timescales for the PLO and consider a range of other opportunities e.g. CAFCASS Plus and the Family Drug and Alcohol Courts.
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience Excellent written and verbal skills
- Sound experience of safeguarding and care proceedings essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate assessment tools and research.
- Experience of child Protection, Care planning and Court work.
- Social Work Qualification (BA/MA/Dip etc)
In order to be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria;
- 2 years Post qualified experience
- Strong safeguarding experience
- Care proceedings experience
Evergood Associates offer unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy or available to work please contact us to pass on their details and receive a £150 Evergood referral bonus.
For more information please contact Mark on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk