Barnet Integrated Learning Disability service currently provides support to over a 1000 clients. These include people with mild/moderate needs to those who have high level/complex care needs.
- HCPC registrationQualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
- 3 years post qualifying experience gained in Learning Disabilities
- Experience of Continuing Health Care and Care Funding Calculator
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of working with clients with complex needs.
- Previous experience of project/targeted review work
- UK driving license
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk