Hospital Team Social Worker.
1. To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
2. To carry out assessments doe clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
3. Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
4. Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
5. To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
6. To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
7. Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
- HCPC registration
- MUST have Qualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
- Hospital experience essential
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk