In addition to abiding by the standards set down by the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Social Workers are responsible for ensuring the provision of statutory, personalised outcome focussed services for adults and their carers.
This incudes the assessment of individual need, the design and review of creative and innovative support plans, and negotiating funding for services with an emphasis on promoting independence. In addition, social workers play a key role in safeguarding adults who are at risk and/or have been harmed.
- At least 2 years PQE in UK Local Authority long term Adults.
- To monitor implementation of packages of care and support and adjust them as appropriate and to ensure that individual care packages, including funding arrangements for any services, are thoroughly reviewed in accordance with statutory requirements and Council policy to ensure highest quality of service and best value.
- Qualified Social Worker and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK.
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- £150 recommend a friend scheme.
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call the Social Care Team on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to SocialCare@evergoodassociates.co.uk