Evergood Social Care are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Senior Practitioner within the frontline team in Thurrock.
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all Children & Family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations.
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children Education and Families To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
KEY LIAISON WITH
Children, young people and their families Managers and colleagues within the local authority and other key partner agencies
- 3 GCSE's, Grades A-C, or equivalent including English and Mathematics
- Recognised Social Work or appropriate professional qualification
- Experience in children's social work - front line
Evergood Associates offer unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy or available to work please contact us to pass on their details and receive an Evergood referral bonus.
For more information on this role and many other Qualified Social Work roles please visit our website, or contact Sophie on 01992 513 777 (opt 3) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk