Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Bedfordshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Senior Practitioner to join their Looked After Children.
- To carry a complex workload reflecting high levels of risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of an experienced Social Worker with a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience in a social work role.
- To have responsibility for mentoring and supporting the practice development of less experienced Social Workers.
- To work collaboratively with children, young people and their families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team’s service area.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with statutory/regulatory and operational standards, policy, and procedures for the service. Anticipate, access and manage risk to children and young people in more complex situations and produce high quality assessments.
- Manage a complex workload independently, establishing a network of internal and external colleagues from whom to seek advice and expertise. Model and help others with effective workload management skills.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk