Cambridgeshire county council are currently recruiting for Social Worker positions on behalf Cambridgeshire County Council within the Children's Safeguarding Team
Must have experience in the following;
These posts will see you working from modern working facilities based at Herewood Hall in March in a very supportive and friendly team.
Great surroundings aside, you will have the added benefit of experiencing the systemic unit model offering the best social work practice there is.
Benefits on offer;
* Managed caseloads
* Modern working facilities with free parking
* Laptop and phone provided
* Training available - including IT training and workshops within paid worktime
* Supportive team and access to free bitesize systemic training within paid work time
* Great experience of systemic model
- Court Work
* Care planning safeguarding
* Assessment and referral / threshold
*CIN, CP, LAC
* Children's Services - within MOC guidelines
* Successful candidates will need to be CP trained
* Possess experience of Court work and permanency planning
* Working with Looked after children.
- HCPC registration
- MUST have Qualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk