Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in West London in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Senior Social Worker to join their Family Support & Child Protection Team.
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department’s priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within Management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk