Evergood Social Care are looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Senior Social Worker to work in an MASH team based in North West London.
To be the allocated Social Worker to complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings
To be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and families.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- This position requires the post holder to have a recognised Social Work qualification (e.g. CQSW, DipSW or equivalent).
- The post holder must be registered with the General Social Care Council for admittance to the Social Care Register from 1st April ’05. (subject to changes with the HPC in 2012)
- This post is exempt from Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 as the duties allow the post holder access to children and young people under 18years of age. Applicants are not entitled to withhold information about any convictions, spent or otherwise, and are required to notify the Council of any matters pending.
- The post holder is expected to complete all mandatory training and be willing to undertake other intermediate and more specialist training when necessary and appropriate, as determined through regular appraisal and development.
- The post holder must have a working knowledge of all statutory duties and responsibilities relating to children and families, including:
• Regulations and Standards
• Government Objectives and Initiatives
•National and Common Assessment Framework
- The post holder must have a proven track record of:- • User consultation and participation focusing on the needs of children and young people. • Working together with professionals and in partnership with families • Best practice standards and evidence based outcomes • Some experience of social work practice, which should have included casework responsibility for direct work with children and families within a statutory fieldwork setting(s)
Evergood Associates offer unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy or available to work please contact us to pass on their details and receive a £150 Evergood referral bonus.
For more information please contact Adam on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Chloe.email@example.com