These positions are for CP trained Social Workers with proven experience in Court Work and permanency planning for children. This would particularly suit those looking to contribute to positive life changes for children.
The service use a positive systemic social care practice providing access to clinicians and various in-house tools and enable children to be at the centre of any planning from assessment through to adoption.
The units undertake weekly meetings within a friendly and supportive team, including a Unit Coordinator within a well structured environment.
• Normal case load 20
• On-site car parking provided
• Flexible start / finish times to work around travel
• Condensed Working Week available
• Training Opportunities – including IT workshops
• Access to training for locums within paid work time
• Unit approach / Unit meetings for all-round involvement on cases
• Unit coordinators – provide business support, arrange visits and book meetings
- HCPC registration
- MUST have Qualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk