Senior Social Worker to work in the Children with Disabilities (South) Team. Experience of Child Protection and Looked After Children required.
- HCPC registration
- Qualified Social Worker Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
- Completion of all post qualifying professional requirements including the ASYE.
- A minimum of two years’ post qualifying experience in child care social work, including substantial experience in childcare work and training relevant to this post.
- Experience of direct working with children and families.
- Experience of evaluating, monitoring and developing the quality of child care practice
- Knowledge and understanding of the Children Act 1989, 2004 and other relevant legislation.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk