We are looking for two qualified social work managers at Service Manager level. One to work across the Leatherhead/Redhill offices. The other to work across the Woking/Guildford offices.
We are looking for managers who can improve quality of practice for cases that are subject of the Public Law Outline, especially pre-proceedings.
These Public Law Outline Managers will support and mentor practitioners, ensuring timescales are met and help to drive the quality of the work.
The Manager will need to have: - good knowledge and experience of child protection and PLA - good skills of data and spreadsheets - good quality assurance and performance management and experience
- To be a source of professional social work knowledge and expertise to practitioners and managers working with in the Public Law Outline (PLO) and court processes.
- To support Managers and Social Workers in ensuring that the systems, processes, policies and procedures are in place to provide the optimum environment for securing early permanence for children.
- Provide leadership, consultancy, mentoring to Social Workers in their case management of PLO.
- Take responsibility for improving case tracking systems.
- Maintain a robust oversight of statistical data, themes, issues and trends in relation to children who are subject of PLO.
For more information, contact Amy on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Amy.Maher@evergoodassociates.co.uk