- Experience of advocating on behalf of children, families and other agencies.
- Experience of offering therapeutic assessment to children.
- Experience of planning, executing and reviewing social work practice.
- Experience of preparing and presenting case conference reports.
- Experience of reviewing care packages.
- Be able to demonstrate maintaining key performance indicators and ensuring timeliness of report/assessments
Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Southend in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Assistant Social Worker to join their Assessment and Intervention Team.
Must have a current HCPC registration
Social Work Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
Eligibility to work in the UK
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Chloe Prior on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Chloe.Prior@evergoodassociates.co.uk