Evergood Social Care are currently supporting our client based in Herefordshire in recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Team Manager to join their Child Protection and Court Team.
- To manage a team of Social Workers.
- To drive performance improvement and lead the team to achieve excellence as standard.
- To achieve this through the delivery of a coordinated integrated approach to high quality safeguarding assessment, planning and provision of services resulting in the best possible outcomes for Children and Young People.
- To provide supervision and caseload management.
- Ensure safeguarding is prioritised by all team members.
- Ensure that the team work together with all relevant agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- Previous Manager experience
- Previous Child Protection experience
- Social Work Qualification (Dip, BA, MA etc.)
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have a current HCPC registration
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Adam Bentley on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details Adam.Bentley@evergoodassociates.co.uk