Manages a social work team to deliver “authoritative social work practice” with high quality assessments that are child centred, community focused and multi agency to ensure positive change through developing effective relationships, in both the planning of interventions and case recording.
Forward plans, allocates, and manages team resources to ensure all casework is effectively carried out to the required statutory, professional, and service standards, and that relevant performance targets are achieved, particularly those relating to the safety of and outcomes for children and the strengthening of families.
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience of evaluating, monitoring and developing the quality of child care practice.
- Qualified Social Worker and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant.
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK.
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- £150 recommend a friend scheme.
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call the Social Care Team on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to SocialCare@evergoodassociates.co.uk